miércoles, 6 de diciembre de 2017

That´s me

My name is Fernando Daniel, i´m 17 years old, i have brown eyes, black hair and tanned skin.

I´m very cheerful and friendly. My family is very kind and we are 5 members: My dad, his name is Fernando, my mom, her name is Carmen, my oldest sister, her name is Verónica , my other sister, her name is Sandra and me.

My friends are Caro, Pablo, Yessy, María, Santi, Wendy, Elisua and July. They are supportive and they are from High School

I like to swim, eat, dance, travel, take pictures and hang out with my friends

My future plans include traveling around the world, become a professional swimmer, having a good job and having a beautiful girlfriend

I´m going to write once in a while to tell you how my life is going

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario